The TicketMonster application is based on a Java EE web application. A wizard is provided for creating this type of project in JBoss Central and the procedure below guides you through using the wizard.
- Click the JBoss Central tab.
- In JBoss Central under Start from scratch, click Java EE Web Project to open the Java EE Web Project wizard. If JBoss Central is not visible, click Help→JBoss Central.
- From the Target Runtime list, select jboss-eap Runtime and click Next.
- Complete the fields about the project as follows:
- In the Project name field, type ticket-monster.
- In the Package field, type org.jboss.jdf.example.ticketmonster.
- Click Finish to create the project.