- Based on an agent-less architecture (unlike Chef or Puppet).
- Accessed mostly through SSH (it also has local and paramiko modes).
- No custom security infrastructure is required.
- Configurations (playbooks, modules etc.) written in the easy-to-use YML format.
- Shipped with more than 250 built-in modules.
- Full configuration management, orchestration, and deployment capability.
- Ansible interacts with its clients either through playbooks or a command-line tool.
Posted By Blogger to HDGEM at 1/23/2017 06:12:00 PM