The Azure Table storage service is a NoSQL datastore which accepts authenticated calls from inside and outside the Azure cloud.
Azure tables are ideal for storing structured, non-relational data. Common uses of the Table service include:+
- Storing TBs of structured data capable of serving web scale applications
- Storing datasets that don't require complex joins, foreign keys, or stored procedures and can be denormalized for fast access
- Quickly querying data using a clustered index
- Accessing data using the OData protocol and LINQ queries with WCF Data Service .NET Libraries
- You can use the Table service to store and query huge sets of structured, non-relational data, and your tables will scale as demand increases.
Posted By Blogger to HDGEM at 2/16/2017 07:15:00 AM