how to program a personalized entry code for convenient access to your vehicle:
- On the keypad, enter the 5-digit, factory-set code that came with your vehicle. (You can find this code printed on the owner's wallet card in the glove compartment.)
- Within five seconds, press the 1•2 button on the keypad.
- Enter your desired, new 5-digit code. (You must enter the numbers within five seconds of each other.)
- Press the 1•2 button on the keypad to save your new personal code.
- The doors will then lock and unlock to confirm that you've successfully programmed your new code.
Posted By Blogger to HDGEM at 2/13/2017 11:57:00 AM