Htop has numerous other user-friendly features, which are not available under top command and they are:
- In htop you can scroll vertically to view the full process list, and scroll horizontally to view the full command lines.
- It starts very quickly as compared top, because it doesn't wait to fetch data during startup.
- In htop you can kill more than one processes at once without inserting their PIDs.
- In htop you no longer needed to enter process number or priority value to re-nice a process.
- Press "e" to print the set of environment variables for a process.
- Use mouse to select list items.
Posted By Blogger to HDGEM at 5/03/2017 01:05:00 PM