- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Notifications.
- Choose to block or allow notifications:
- Block all: Turn off Ask before sending.
- Block a site: Next to "Block," click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
- Allow a site: Next to "Allow," click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
Allow or block notifications on Google Chrome
To redeem: 1. Sign up for Google Apps 2. Go to your billing settings 3. Choose your payment plan 4. Enter your promo code ...
Change to the bin directory $ cd wildfly -[ version ]/ bin Start the server in domain mode $ ./ domain . sh Start the server in standa...
Reset password of Jenkins Prefer way, No securities were harmed See also: What is Jenkins' initial admin password To res...
In case your Jenkins CI fails to complete building your project but only logging the following: ERROR: Maven JVM terminated unexpectedly w...