Email Marketing Tips
- Always keep watch on Bounce Rate.
- Getting Email Marked as Spam is dangerous.
- Configure proper SPF, DKIM, DMARC records to your sending domain name.
- Add your Sending domain name to Google Postmasters and Microsoft SNDS.
- Add your own tracking domain name that will appear on links in the email template.
- To increase the deliverability of email don’t use spam sensitive words and/or lot of symbols.
- Always maintain text to image and text to link ratio.
- Avoid using external links in the e-mail campaign.