- Install XQuartz on your Mac, which is the official X server software for Mac
- Run Applications > Utilities > XQuartz.app
- Right click on the XQuartz icon in the dock and select Applications > Terminal. This should bring up a new xterm terminal windows.
- In this xterm windows, ssh into the linux system of your choice using the -X argument (secure X11 forwarding). For example:
ssh -Y [email protected]
- Once you are logged into the linux system, you can just run the GUI program of your choice and it will display on your Mac.
Jan 19, 2018
Run graphical programs remotely from a Linux server on Mac
Google Tables helps you search thousands of public Fusion Tables, or millions of public tables from around the web you can import to Fusio...
Reset password of Jenkins Prefer way, No securities were harmed See also: What is Jenkins' initial admin password To res...
Change to the bin directory $ cd wildfly -[ version ]/ bin Start the server in domain mode $ ./ domain . sh Start the server in standa...
Google Arts & Culture app - find out which masterpiece most closely resembles your one-of-a-kind visage.The app is available for iPhone and Android
Please see www.vmware.com/go/sysadmintools for details. The ESXi Shell can be disabled by an administrative user. See the vSphere Secu...
With 88,000 Fewer Jobs
In case your Jenkins CI fails to complete building your project but only logging the following: ERROR: Maven JVM terminated unexpectedly w...
Amazon simplified an agreement with customers over how it processes their information.
Supported Software Wild Card SSL Requirements: VPS or Dedicated server Root Required: No Cost: $25.00 install fee Other: We do no...
Redhat Linux: free command To display amount of free and used memory (including total in the system), enter: $ free -m $ free -g $ free...
Go to: http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/Drivers/OSISO Input valid Service Tag & Verification Code then click Submit . Cl...